Friday, September 14, 2012

MERCI - TGF Farm Fresh Friday using LACE

Hey Everyone,
         Ok, we're on the second week of September...oh boy! It's Friday once again and here's the challenge for TGF Farm Fresh Friday is LACE by Sara. I love the new stamp sets Anya Scarves. I colored her skin and hair with copics and then the rest Prismacolored pencils. I added different die cuts and then I used Prima paper Nature Garden. For embellishments I used the Papertrey dies to make the flower and then used Martha S. punch for butterflies. Added lace trim and beaded trim and also back it up with bazzill bling cardstock. Love on how this card came out :)

If you want to play along here's the link:TGF blog

Tutorial for this card: CLICK HERE

Thanks for stopping by and happy weekend!
Hugs, Jas
 
Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas
 

2 comments:

  1. great card jas...very pretty

    hugs blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, love the color combo and pretty detailing throughout your card... Great take on the lace for the challenge....
    TFS Jas - enjoy your Friday and upcoming weekend~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...