Thursday, September 6, 2012

Christmas is just around the corner...are you ready?

Hey Everyone,
          Now we're in the month of BER and that means holidays are coming up and time to start creating handmade gifts for family and friends and soon decorating Christmas tree. We all know handmade gifts takes time to make but it's fun and all worth it.  So it's better to get ahead and be prepared so you won't run out of time especially if you have a BIG family like mine. So here are some of the stuff I created so far for preparing for Christmas. I hope you like what I created :)

 I made a Christmas Tag using Anya from the Xmas Sweeties set, the new clear stamp set Holiday Blessings and Sparkling Season.

 
Also, I made a card using the new clear stamp set - Holiday Blessings.
 
 
and last but not least I made a treat bag using the new clear stamp set Sparkling Season
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Jas
 
Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas


 
 


2 comments:

  1. All three projects are adorable Jas, love the tag, card and treat bag they are so festive... Yes, in no time it will be here... Yikes!
    TFS~

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are gorgeous, jas! love the rich looking colors contrasting with the white!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...