Friday, September 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Tag - TGF Farm Fresh Friday

Hey Everyone,
      September almost over and it gets really near xmas :) Are you in the middle of making xmas gifts for your family and friends? Love xmas and not a Halloween type of person not I'm against it but just not in to it... Anyhoo, today is TGF Farm Fresh Friday and the challenge is to make a Masculine/bday and use color orange, turquoise and silver by Shaela. I used one of the image from  My Guy Ian set. I colored him with copics and paper pieced his shirt and then I used my sizzix Tag and bookplates die to make the Tag. I used the silver cardstock and then just used my scraps to add the colors for the challenge and I used the sentiment from the same stamp set and added brads on both ends and last added orange ribbon. That was it and I hope you like this tag :)

If you wanna play along here's the link to the TGF blog:TGF blog


Have a nice weekend!
Hugs Jas :)

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty Jas, great "guy" of TGF. I have this embossingfolder too..This colour combo is sure new to me but sounds like fun!

    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag, that embossing folder is pretty too...
    TFS Jas, hope you are okay! Enjoy your Friday and weekend ahead~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...