Saturday, September 22, 2012

ROAR! Happy Birthday exclusive only for the man you love :)

Hey Everyone,
     Happy Saturday! Ok, on to my card...as soon as I saw this Kenny K. stamp image. I fell in love with it and gotta have it. Oh boy, so sexy and really love it! Perfect for the man you love, right! For birthdays, anniversary, surprises hmm...naughty me, lol! I used Bo bunny paper Zoology collection. Then used the mft die (notebook edge) and TH die (Tag and bookplates). Added black lace trim and red ribbon. I colored her with my copics and fussy cut her. So what do you think?

I used Deconstructed Jen card sketch here's the link: click here

Tutorial for this card: click here

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs Jas
 
Entering this card for the following challenge(s):
 
Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas
 

1 comment:

  1. Great job with this week's sketch! Thanks for playing along. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...