Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Thinking of you...TGF Retro-fresh Golden hour

Hey Everyone,
      Today is Retro- fresh at The Greeting Farm blog. The theme for this month is "Golden hour" (Yellow, Orange and baby Blue). Here' the card that I made I used Sweet Anya I colored her with my copics and for the background I used Bazzill cardstocks and punched all the edges with my EK Success punch. Then added lace trim, ribbon and sentiment. That's about it! I hope you like this card :)

If you want to see on how I created this card here's the link: CLICK HERE

Thanks, for stopping by!
Hugs, Jas

Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas

2 comments:

  1. Oh how cute, love all the layers of your border punch and the lace too.... Awesome card Jas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layering idea!!! This came out gorgeous!! I am addicted to my edge punches, I'll have to try this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...