Friday, August 24, 2012

You're Simply the Best!

Hey Everyone,
    I've been MIA lately because I have to take care of my health lots of changes and follow up appointments etc... not only that I started typing this blog and trying to finish it like 5 hours ago my internet is not really cooperating with me right now...it will freeze and then I have to restart so many times ugh!

Anyhoo, I'm back and better late than never here's my card for the TGF Farm-Fresh Friday this week's challenge is Paper piecing. I used TGF Blush Bettie I paper pieced everything and then colored her hair and skin with copics. Used my cricut machine to cut the shape behind her and I really like it. Added lace trim, flowers and ribbon. The sentiment was from Ali Edwards. The background paper I used from Recollections.

Tutorial for this card: CLICK HERE


Thanks for stopping by and have a nice weekend!
 
 
Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas

1 comment:

  1. Perfection Jas, love her paper piece outfit and those papers are gorgeous....Love that pretty lace on the top too...
    Enjoy your fantastic weekend my friend....
    Sweet hugs~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...