Saturday, August 4, 2012

My very first sketch for TGF Sketch Challenge #25

Hey Everyone,
     Wow, Saturday already! I started organizing my crafty stuff ...and oh boy, it's not that easy. Once, I started pulling things out, next thing I know my small craft area looks like a jungle, lol! It was a little scary how little things can get overwhelming. Although, I don't have a lot of stamps or dies but I get so overwhelmed. I just have enough but it's growing slowly but surely, lol!  I just can't imagine those who has a lot of scrapbooking stuff and mine was already a chaos! I admire those who has a lot but they  can keep their crafts organized and neat. I just need to vent a little I hope you don't mind :)

     Ok, today I'm hosting The Greeting Farm Sketch Challenge (TGFSC25) @ the Splitcoaststampers! So I made my very first sketch and I had so much fun creating it! I hope you join us, you can win a single - in stock TGF rubber stamps of your choice!

You wanna play along, here's the link for more details: TGF - Splitcoaststampers




For this card I used TGF Glisten Bean  colored her with copic markers and paper pieced her clothes.  I used Bazzill cardstock for the background and for the base Recollections kraft cardstock. I embossed the background paper with my embossing folder (happy birthday), then I used Simple stories paper and used Martha S. edge punch for the bottom border. I cut an oval shaped using Colluzzle behind TGF Glisten Bean and I added buttons. I hope you like this card, have a nice weekend!
Video Tutorial for this card: CLICK HERE
Thanks, for looking!
Hugs, Jas


Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas

2 comments:

  1. Top shape Jas! You nailed it on the sketch, so proud of you to create your first sketch.... Someday I would like to make one too... lovely TGF image, perfectly colored....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on this sketch challenge, so cute

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...