Monday, August 20, 2012

A Queen is not afraid to fail...

Hey Everyone,
        I made card for the TGF Chit-chat night. The topic was "Oh the places we go" and the challenges are: Inspired by Olympic games, Favorite/Dream Travel destination and New steps (School, College, Job). For today I will be sharing the challenge for Olympic games.

I made this card using TGF  C.C. Tuesday, first time coloring on Kraft paper. I love the look of it very vintage. I used my copic markers to color her up and paper pieced her too! Added shimmers on her crown, dress and around her eyes. I used MME paper then added black lace trim, flat back black pearls and flower with button on the center. The sentiment was from K. Andrew designs.

Tutorial for this card: CLICK HERE


Thanks, for looking!
Hugs, Jas

I'm entering this card for the following challenge(s):

Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas




1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Jas, that black flower really pops it off your card... great color/combo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...