Saturday, December 3, 2011

Merry Christmas an Easel Card Beanie Anya TGF

Hey Everyone,
       Time flies, 3 more weeks and its Christmas!  I’m here to share an easel card that I finished today. This is for my niece and I hope she likes it. I used Beanie Anya from The Greeting Farm. Colored her with my copics and then paper pieced the rest. I used MME Blush papers then I added doilie for the center. I also used my spellbinder Lacey die. I used my Cricut Machine to cut the tree and then embossed it with my snowflakes embossing folder. Then for the embellishments, I made a flower and added stick pin and I added rhinestones on her ponytails. I used Sakura gel pen for some parts of her hat and dress. For the sentiment I used Kaiserkraft clear stamps. Then for the inside I made a pocket to insert a gift card. So that’s my card for today I hope you like it!

Have a lovely weekend!
Hugs, Jas

2 comments:

  1. Totally cute Jas, you just do wonders with your cards.... love them all! Hope you are getting ready for the holiday's too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Jas! Love the soft colors you've used and that embossed tree is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...