Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Shabby Chic Paper Flowers @ my Etsy and Zibbet shops

Hey Everyone,
   I've been MIA for almost two weeks. I've been creating stuff for my etsyEndlessCreationbyJas shop and I just added another shop at Zibbet.com EndlessCreations and still working on it. So little time so many things I wanna do. Here are the flowers that I just created and selling them on my stores. I made these flowers before and this time I just used patterned papers unlike the very first one that I made I used tea, coffee, inks, to achieved vintage look. I will still make those but not right now. If you haven't seen the vintage inspired flowers that I made before, just take a look at my logo the front of my blog. I hope you enjoy these flowers that I made.




Have a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. Wow you are super talented Jas...
    Those flowers are so darn pretty....
    I never tried them they look sort of hard to do....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...