Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Beach Wedding Theme Card

Hey Everyone,
      I just finished making this card for my sister who lives in a sunshine state. She had asked me if I can make her a Beach Wedding theme card. So I came up with this one which actually I already made sort of the same in the past. This time I cut out a circle and back it up with Lacey circles spellbinder. I also added sparkles on the water and around the sun with Sakura Clear gel pen to add more 3D.  I have a tutorial here on how I created the beautiful sunset scene that you see in there using different distress inks. You can see this card on my Youtube channel here.


Here are the materials that I used in this project:

Rubber stamps (OurCraftlounge)
Kraft Cardstock
Lacey Circles
Coluzzle circle
DCWV patterned paper
Tulle
Flower - Recollection
Lace trim
Sakura Clear Gell pen
Flat back pearls
Versamark ink
Distress inks
Black Embossing powder
Decorative Scissor edge
Bazzil Bling Cardstock




Have a lovely evening. Hugs, Jas

3 comments:

  1. Jas, this is really GORGEOUS! Love that scene that you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jas - totally pretty... you are just fabulous with your creativity.....love it.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Jas! LOve your beach scene, I feel warmer just looking at it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...