Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sweet Baby Mini Album for my baby girl Lyra

Hey Everyone,
     I'm excited to share with you all my mini album that I made for my daughter. It took me a week to finish everything but it's worth it! Mini albums for girls as you all know are hard to make because you need to put and create more embellishments and that's what makes it even longer to finish just one page. But I love it and I enjoyed every piece that I put in this album. It contains from the day that my daughter was born up to her first birthday, random pictures of her and a few of us with her. This mini album is bulky and a little heavy because I used medium weight chipboards. So inlove with this paper kit Simple Stories BABY STEPS. I'm really happy that I finally get a chance to use it.  I used everything in this paper kit even the stickers and sentiments and I used all of the papers as in ALL! There's only a few stickers left in this kit. Ok, so here it is...warning it has 14 pictures so hang in there it's worth your time. =) I hope I inspire you to make one either for your loved ones or for gifts.

Check out my video about this album here: Sweet Baby Mini Album
    
Here are the materials that I used in this mini album:


Simple Stories BABY STEPS
Recollections - embellishments
Charms and chains
Frog feather - Lace trim
Handmade flowers
Martha Stewart punchers
Doilies
Ribbons
Mini Rossettes strip die
MFT die-namics - Rolled Roses
Medium weight Chipboards
Tim Holtz - Edge dies
Bind it all - Wires














Have a great one. Hugs, Jas

5 comments:

  1. Wow...that's amazing! I really love this, so pretty, elegant, vintage...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jas, you are one remarkably talented crafty person..... You are gifted with such amazing talents.....You show so much craftmanship in your crafting....Wow, you need to get out their and present your masterpieces to all the people in the universe... I would love to partner up with you if I was your neighbor.....Great great job girlfriend..... Love it......

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is stunning, your daughter has a real treasure she will truly appreciate as she gets older! Love the Simple Stories you used for this and all the embellies are so perfect, amazing work Jas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great holder! I may have to case this one. Love the coloring and image.logo designs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing. This is absolutely gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...