Sunday, November 6, 2011

TGF Cheeky Rockabilly Card #18

Hey Everyone,
    Happy Sunday! I just have a card to share with you today. I made this for my sister who just turned 21 few days ago. I chose TGF Cheeky Rockabilly I used my copic markers to color her and paper pieced her clothes. I used my Sakura Gelly roll pen (clear) to have shimmers or glitters all over the card. Then I cut some strips of paper and folded and I liked how it looked so I cut some more and put them sort of a flower. But I made just half flower because it wouldn't fit in the card so I just put on both sides of Cheeky Rockabilly. I used the background papers from my winning giveaway from Amy, thanks! Ok, ladies, I have to get ready and my kids or else will be late... ciao!

Here are the materials that I used for this project:

Background Papers from Amy
Ivory Cardstock
TGF Cheeky Rockabilly
Punch
Copic markers
Sakura Gelly roll pen
Brads

Happy Sunday Everyone! Hugs, Jas

2 comments:

  1. Jas~
    Cheeky Rockabilly is "HOT"... love the paper piece dress and those strips of papers like a flower is such a clever idea....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card Jas, Cheeky Rockabilly looks fab in her outfit and her hair is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...