Saturday, November 12, 2011

Chill Out Card

Hey Everyone,
   I'm back with another card and this time I chose to play with Miss Anya Snow from TGF. Loove her and the rest of the stamp set =) I really love this card and it just fell into place...when I started creating her I have no clue what I was doing until I grab some of my scraps and just started from there. It feels good to be able to use some of my scraps...you know what I mean. I used my copic markers to color her hair and skin and the rest I paper pieced. I added white chunky glitters on all the whites on her. Then I used my MFT die namics once again ladies =) and this time not only the Rolled roses I used my new Fancy Flourish die from My Favorite Things . I love this die, so much fun to use! I used my foil heavy cardstock for the fancy flourish and rolled mini roses. Don't you love these embellishments that you can create on your own...endless possibilities! Also, I added doilies as you all know love to use those as well. Added glitters on the bottom of Miss Anya Snow and Martha stewart punch. I used the TGF sentiment CHILL OUT stamp and added glossy accent on it. Added some flat back pearls and then on the background patterned paper I added faux stitching and then I distressed the paper and used my distress ink to finish the card. I hope you enjoy this one as much as I did.

Here are the materials that I used in this project:
Cardstock
TGF rubber stamp Rain Snow Shine
Doilies
MFT Die namics
Embossing folders
Cricut machine for the half scalloped background
Glitters
copic markers
Faux pearls
Glossy accent



Have a lovely weekend! Hugs, Jas

2 comments:

  1. Oh my Jas~
    She's adorable, love all those colors - wow!
    such great detailing.... love how you did the doily and those flowers just so pretty....
    One fab card..
    Hope you are enjoying your weekend...
    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to tell you that I just love your color combo here. It just looks perfect and really gives the feel of a winter wonderland. I think your card is just delightful. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...