Thursday, November 17, 2011

Christmas Tag using distress inks

Hey Everyone,
    I'm back with another tag to share with you today and I chose to play with TGF Sasha Creeper Crew. First, I used Tim holtz (Tag and Bookplates die by sizzix) to cut the tag and then I used the stamp image from the Tattered Angels Clear stamps (Chillin'). Stamped it with versamark and then embossed it with clear embossing powder. After that I distressed the whole tag with different distress inks by ranger. And then used my embossing folder (snowflakes) to dry embossed the whole tag and then I tapped it with embossing ink by Ranger and to finish it I used my UTEE clear powder to heat embossed the whole tag to make it look like wet. Then added some ribbons.

Video tutorial Click Here

   For the stamped Imaged Sasha from the TGF. First time I tried to use distress inks to color her up and if you have time and patience it's fun but if you don't,  like me I would prefer copics. But this is my very first try and I actually liked how it turned out  except for the hair because I don't know how to spread the colors yet...but the skin, her dress and her shoes I'm ok with it. But I know I'm gonna need a ton of practice, lol! So here's the tag that I made, enjoy!

The materials that I used in this project:
Sasha - The Greeting Farm
Manila Cardstock
Embossing folder snowflakes
Stazon on Ink
Versamark ink
Clear embossing powder
UTEE
Ribbons
Gold paint
Sakura Gel pen
Sizzix die Tag & bookplates by TH
Distress inks


See u next time. Hugs, Jas♥

5 comments:

  1. Oh, WOW, Jas, this is AMAZING! LOVE that effect that you achieved using distress inks, the embossing (both dry & heat), and CC Sasha is so cute and sassy!

    Hugs,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Jas, a very pretty tag... Ooh I would love to have Sasha - need her on my wishlist...
    hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love the background on this tag!!!! Do you have a tutorial showing how to do this? Awesme tattered floral displays also. Love them too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jazzy Nurse, welcome to my blog. Yes, I have a tutorial for this tag. Just click the link above for you to get access. (It says Video Tutorial CLICK HERE). Hugs, Jas

    ReplyDelete
  5. This address looks nice on a bright or beam paper, although it will yield best to dry because of the agleam surface.

    scrapbook album

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...