Monday, October 31, 2011

Baby Bump...Bling it on!

Hey Everyone,
    Whew, I thought I'm not gonna make it for MFT Contest.  I created this card for the MFT Guest Designer Contest. We are challenged to use BLING! You know I love bling all kinds. So I went ahead and give it a try... I chose this cute MFT Stamp set  Baby Bump I have friends who are expecting and just found out my other friend just had a baby BOY! Just inspired me to make this card for the contest. I colored her knit-leggings and boots with copic markers and the rest are paper pieced. Also I used foil heavy cardstock for  Fancy Flourish & Rolled Roses die-namics and for the Spellbinders N. (Lacey circles) die.  I fell in love with the MFT die-namics first and then when I saw the WTG (Who's that girl) stamp sets...I fell in love even more and now I'm hooked and loving it♥!

If you want to see on how I created this card check out: HERE

Here are the materials that I used in this project:

Kraft Cardstock
White Cardstock
MME (Blush) Papers
MFT die-namics
MFT Baby bump - Stamp imaged and sentiments
Doilie
Martha Stewart punch
Flower punch
Rhinestones -BLING
Spellbinders N. (Lacey Circles die)
Sizzix Embossing Folder
Memento Ink
Distress Ink
Copic Markers
Glossy Accents


Thanks for visiting and commenting! Hugs, Jas♥
I'm entering this card for the MFT Guest Designer Contest.
MFTGUESTDT1111

1 comment:

  1. A cute cute cute card Jas!
    Love how you paper pieced the image and matched up the same papers on the border punch..... totally loving it! Great color/combo - you are so amazing girlfriend...
    Do you want to play in my card swap? Hop on over and read my deets on it....
    Have a super day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...