Sunday, October 16, 2011

Another Happy Birthday Banners

Hey ladies,
       I'm here to share an oval scalloped shaped banner. I made this for my niece her birthday is coming up before the end of this month and I thought I'd share this with you all. I really love how it turned out and I hope she'll like it too. I cut the oval shaped with my Sizzix machine and then I used embossing folder to embossed the white cardstock. I cut the letters using my Cricut Machine the cartridge that I used was Storybook. The patterned paper I used DCWV All about Girls, love that paper stack cool for teenagers. Perfect for my niece =)

     Then I made some roses and I must tell you these roses are very time consuming to make but they are worth it. The smaller the roses the harder to put together. But it's ok I love making these flowers, just only sayin'. I used to sell pieces of these roses in vintage style at my etsy but I stopped making it for now because I need to make some for myself, lol! I like to use all my scraps as much as possible and I love all the mulberry flowers out there but everytime I looked and see all the scraps that I have that are filing up, it's driving me crazy and the thing is I don't like throwing paper (wasting) especially I know I can turn it into flower that I'm able to use in one of my projects. So I gotta do what I gotta do, right...lol!  Also, I used the Martha Stewart Butterfly punch. And distress inks and for embellishments I added some tulles and ribbons. I hope you enjoy these banners that I made and hope it will inspire you to create one not only for birthdays but for any occassions.

Here are the materials that I used in this Project:
Cricut machine
Sizzix machine
Oval shaped banner die
Cardstock (Bazzill)
Patterned Cardstock (DCWV)
Embossing Folders
Adhesives
Storybook Cartridge - (letters)
Hello Kitty Greetings Cartridge - (to make the roses)
Martha Stewart Punch
Tulles
Ribbons
Distress Inks






Thanks for visiting. Hugs, Jas

1 comment:

  1. Love those banners Jas.... Love how you did them..... I will have to try it..... thanks for the inspiration..... you are really good in making them too...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...