Sunday, October 9, 2011

Totally forgot our 11th Year Anniversary - Card

Hey Ladies,
       How's your weekend so far? I hope as beautiful as the weather here in MA. I made a quick card last night and oh girl...first time ever happened to me that I forgot our anniversary!!! For ten years I was so good and always prepared atleast a card or any thing that I can create before the day of our anniversary. But yesterday, my bad =( I found out when  my lovey greeted me @ 12 midnight (which I always do for ten years hehehe...trying to make myself feel less guilty) "Happy Anniversary, my love" and my answer was "what?", and still surprisingly continuing with the question "What's, going on?" Then he gave me the looked like OMG, U FORGOT! Then i realized that it was our anniversary and I was so ashamed and don't know how to explain to him that I felt so bad and sorry I was. So I made a card, better late than never, hehehe...enjoy!

    It doesn't show in the picture I stamped the sentiments first and then I heat embossed the background with Thick embossing powder after I added some distress inks and I really like how it turned out. It looked like splash with water, so cool! I was just experimenting and I'm more likely used this now with my upcoming project. The paper pieced that I did, I love it! Especially, Ian looks so good on him it looks like really his wearing jeans and his shirt so cool. Love paper piecing! I added sakura silver gelly pen on Anya's heart headband, her eye lids, her shoes and also the lines on her dress just too bad can't see in the picture. She's glowing with glitters and I added roses pretending it was a dozen of roses. Alright ladies, here's what I made a simple cute card. I was just pretending that it was us ten years back, lol... enjoy!

Materials I use in this project:
Cardstock -Bazzill
Rubber stamp - Miss Anya Love, My Guy Ian
Recollection - Mulberry red roses
Martha stewart punch
Sizzix Embossing folder
Making Memories - Sentiments
Sakura gel pen -  stardust silver
Embossing powder - Thick
Distress inks - Tattered rose, Spun sugar & Pumice stone
Copic markers
My Mind's eye papers - Complete boy and Totally Girl
Range embossing ink
Heat tool



Have a lovely weekend! Hugs, Jas

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 10th anniversary and many more years to come.... Ian and Anya looks so gorgeous together love their paper pieced outfits and the layout is so perfect....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shirl, you're so sweet =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary Jas! I'm sure your dh felt that this amazing card was worth the little extra wait! :) Ian and Anya look amazing, your coloring is awesome, and I love all the scattered words and the embossing! Very cool card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you and thanks for all the cool ideas, Amy! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jas, this is AWESOME! LOVE that paper-piecing! And....I'm sure he'll get over it ;)
    Happy Anniversary and CONGRATULATIONS on 11 years!

    Hugs,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Naomi and for inspiring me to get copics...hugs, Jas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and cool techniques you used. Happy anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmmmmmmm nice couple with the smart outfit i really like this post.
    plastic card printing
    scratch card printing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...