Thursday, October 6, 2011

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas - Tag#1 - SOG- Digi Stamp Mistletoe Kaylee

Hi everyone,
      Are you ready for some sparkles, glitters and shimmers?  Here's the Tag that I made inspired by Amy . She made a tag with the SOG digi stamp Mistletoe Kaylee and I really like it. I've been thinking about making tags for coming holidays to give out to my family and friends instead of a card something different and they can hang it up in their Christmas Tree if they want or display anywhere they like. Since I  have a big family spread all over different countries,  I thought I should start making now, lol!

For the base I used thick mulberry paper with Tim Holtz Sizzix Tag die and back it up with recycled cereal box to make the tag sturdier. I  colored her with my copics and prisma pencils. I added glitters on her dress and boots. The circle cut out behind her I used Manila cardstock and I used versamark ink and stamped the image musical score by Stampendous to that cardstock and sprinkled it with gold perfect pearls and then added some glitters on the edge of the circle. I used some embellishments tulles, alluminum roses, doilie and ribbons. So here's the tag that I made using  Mistletoe Kaylee. Enjoy!

Materials I used in this project:
SOG - Digi stamp- Mistletoe Kaylee
Tim Holtz Tag
Thick Mulberry paper for background
Doilie
Manila Cardstock
Ribbon
Aluminum Roses
Glitters
Tulles
Clear stamp -Sentiment
Rubber Stamp - Musical score (Stampendous)
Perfect pearls - Gold
Versamark Ink
Distress Inks


5 comments:

  1. Ooh Jas such a gorgeous tag, those SOG images are a die to have yeah? love it....
    hugs my friend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,Wow Jas, this is gorgeous! Love the monochromatic cream color you've used, it looks so elegant! Such a great idea for gifts, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much ladies for stopping by and really so sweet of the both of you to leave me feedbacks. I appreciate it so much! Hugs, Jas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love your tag...super cute! Love the soft touch to it and all the embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...