Thursday, December 22, 2011

Just one more Cheeky Xmas Card and it's my birthday today!

Hey Everyone,
Yes, today is my birthday and what a sweet treat because today also is The Greeting Farm Farmers Market day, woohoo! Alright, onto my card I made this card for someone and I hope she likes it :) I really enjoy blogging inspite of my English is not as good as everyone else. I feel like this is another way for me to expand my vocabulary in English, yay! So pardon me if sometimes or maybe most of the times I confuse you with the way I explain on how I created each of my project. Anyways, this time I'm not going to explain on how I created my card because it's all the same concept just different designs of papers or color of copics etc...But if you want to know something that I made feel free to ask me and I will explain it to you the best that I can :)

 A video in the making of this card click: HERE


Thanks, for visiting and enjoy the holidays!
Hugs, Jas

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to you~
    Happy Birthday to you~
    Happy Birthday dear Jas!
    Happy Birtday to you!!!!
    Hope you are having an awesome birthday....
    Love your cheeky card, she is coloured up with perfection.....
    Have a great day/evening....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...