Saturday, December 17, 2011

It's time for masculine/cute Christmas card using TGF Ian

Hey Everyone,
    Alright, one more week and it's Christmas! It's going to be a busy week and I'm excited to see my family! I just need a little break for all the feminine cards that I've been making lately. I think I need to bring out the cute TGF Ian so here it is! I made this card using only Ian from the stamp set Xmas Sweeties by TGF. I colored his skin and hair with my copic markers and the rest are paper pieced. As you can tell on all of my project mostly I used pretty much the same concept. I'm having fun with this and I'm always happy with the result. I ripped some of the edges of the paper background. I stamped a xmas tree image on the background paper behind Ian using Jenni Bowlin Stick Candy. It's very light but I like how it turned out just perfect. I wrapped some twines around the background paper and then also added some more twines on the gifts to make it more look like presents. I also dry embossed the "gift boxes" to stand out a little. I decided to add flower on the side just to finish it off. I hope you like it, hugs, Jas


Have a lovely weekend! Hugs, Jas

3 comments:

  1. WOW, Jas this looks amazing! Love the presents and the papers with Ian...fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Ian is just perfect with his santa suit on....pretty bg papers and love those little pressies on the card.... just so pretty Jas...
    Hope you are having an awesome weekend.....
    Happy Holiday my friend...
    Many many hugs to you....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Christmas card is cute! I like the colors and all the elements. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...