Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Another Cheeky Xmas Card

Hey Everyone,
Wow, what an amazing TGF blog hop so many amazing talents out there! I had so much fun hopping and can't wait for another one :) Today, giving you guys a heads up, I'm doing the Cheeky Xmas marathon, lol! I must say she's one of my favorite, since I got her I can't wait for Christmas to come so I can use her so finally the time has come and I'm not wasting this moment, lol! Anyway, here she is...I hope you all like the card that I made.

I colored her with my copic markers and I as you can see all the whites on her hat and outfit a little puffy. What I did was first I put glossy accents and then added Martha S. chunky  white glitter. I let it sit and then added more glossy accents so it will look really puffy. Then on the background I used my white cardstock and used my embossing folder. After I dry embossed it I colored it with my distress inks and Jenni Bowlin ink.  Then I tap it with my embossing ink all over the background and then heat embossed it with fine clear embossing powder. There's a shine to it but it doesn't show in the picture :(
Then I made like an ornaments hanging right next to her. I used different colors of foil cardstock. Then for embellishments I added doilie, pom pom trim, ribbon lace polka dot trim, pearl trim and aluminum roses then last is the sentiment.



I have another one tomorrow and it's a special day for me so hopefully see you again :)
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas! Hugs, Jas

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Jas, looks like she ready to deck those halls...... love it..... perfect colouring too.....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...