Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy Birthday easel card using TGF Birthday Anya II

Hey Everyone,
     Just a quick easel card to share that I made for my niece's friend. It's a Happy Birthday card and perfect for TGF Monday Fun day #13 Sing a song. The color theme is Purple as you can see it here and I hope she'll like it. I used TGF Birthday Anya II and colored her with copic markers and paper pieced the rest. I used DCWV designer paper Latte stack, it's an old paper but I still have a lot left and love that paper. Just added some Recollections flowers and my never ending doilie, lol! I hope you like it!


Thank you everyone for stopping by :)

Entering this card for the following challenges:


3 comments:

  1. This is very pretty, and I'm sure your niece is going to love Aunty for making her this card for her friend...Love your colouring and that purple is just stunning.....
    Happy New Year Jas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS card, Jas! LOVE Birthday Anya 2 and your wonderful colouring!

    Happy New Year,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulously girly! Thanks for joining the Monday Funday at TGF's Farm Fresh Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...