Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas Card using TGF Anya (Xmas Sweeties)

Hey Everyone,
                  My last Christmas card for this year, don't you think...lol! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I'm off to see my family today, yay! Sparkles is the first thing that came in to my mind when I started creating this card. I used TGF Anya from the stamp set Xmas Sweeties. I colored her skin and hair with my copic markers and then the rest are paper pieced. I added Sakura Sparkly clear gel on some parts of her santa outfit and hat. I used MME Blush patterned papers. The glittered background what I did was very simple, I used my score tape and adhered it to all the edges of the background papers and then added glitters all over. That's how I achieved my glitter background. I used Martha Stewart punch to add border for the bottom. The xmas tree imaged was from the inkadinkado clear stamp. I used Jenni Bowlin ink. Then for the embellishments I used MFT die-namics fancy flourish and banner. I added some pompom trims which I'm loving it right now and doilie of course and to finish the card I added some mini clear pebbles (not really sure about the name). Hope you like this card as much as I enjoyed making it.


Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...