Monday, December 19, 2011

A Shabby Chic Cheeky Xmas Card - Joining The Greeting Farm Customer Blog Hop

Hey Everyone,
    So Christmas is just a few days away! I hope you guys are enjoying all the shopping and  gift wrapping for your family and friends. I just have a few stuff to get and hopefully be done soon! Alright, here's my card for TGF Customer Blog Hop. First time joining in so I'm excited!

      I made a card using the lovely TGF A Cheeky Xmas. It's a holiday shabby chic card. First I stamped her image several times on a white paper and then colored it with copic markers and then paper pieced them. I added Sakura gelly pen to add sparkles and on the background paper I used MME Blush. Added glitter silver glue dots all over the paper. For embellishments I used my pearl trim, eye lashes trim, pleated polka dot ribbon trim, white feathers behind Cheeky, doilies and I made some roses using die-namics. Of course, gotta use my distressing ink for all the edges of the papers and doilies. So that's how I created this card.

Click here for A Cheeky Xmas Paper Piecing video - HERE

    Just so you know...a random hopper will ALSO win the ENTIRE upcoming January Release! A HUGE prize...and the only way to win is by participating in the blog hop! I hope you have fun hopping and please hop back to TGF BLOG so you won't get lost, enjoy!




Entering this card for TGF Holiday Contest.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Hugs, Jas♥

42 comments:

  1. wow this is amazing..I love all the detail...great design
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a stunning card-you did an amazing job :)

    sarabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jas - stunning and awesome detailing...
    Hope this brings you more added follower's for your blog candy too....
    Have a super day....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous project--she is a cutie! Love the feathers! Great work! Merry Christmas! :)
    Nat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, JAS! She is GORGEOUS! LOVE that addition of the feather too WOW! Thanks so much for coming out and hopping with TGF today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jas, this is so beautiful! I love chic details you put into your cards! Super cute!!!
    Happy Holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is nothing shabby about your card, its absolutely stunningly beautiful, really gorgeous creation :D
    Hugs
    Suzi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! love it all!
    Happy Holidays! Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty. The textures and your coloring rock!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is PHENOMINAL! Love the softness and the feathers. Wow!

    Smiles!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my GOODNESS!! Look at all of this eye candy! What a gorgeous card, so many different layers and textures.

    Really stunning card - one of my faves so far. Thanks so much for sharing. xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love this. the coloring and texture is great.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute. Love the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow- so much detail on this! beautifully done :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow!!! This Sabby Cheeky looks so beautiful!!
    Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh ! What a wonderfull card, love all the details and the colouring of the image :-D

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow, jas! this is super gorgeous!! love it! happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow just a gorgeous card. Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, you sure put a lot of work into your card, nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oolala! This is gorgeous Jas! Love all the texture you've added and Miss Cheeky looks fabulous!
    Hope you are having a wonderful Holiday Season!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great card, so many details and sweet colours!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card! I love all the feather detail and that stick pin!! Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a Merry Christmas! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. GORGEOUS.. I love the feathers and the layout.. your card is Beautful.. Nice Job with this one.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love this image and the feathers are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love it! The feathers are a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Stunning Jas! I just knew you would have a fabulous entry for this hop and couldn't wait to get to your name on the list...you didn't disappoint!
    Hugs and Happy Holidays!
    :Dx
    Denice

    ReplyDelete
  27. So precious! I started singing Santa Baby! :) Thanks for the video too that was neat! Great card, very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh, WOW, absolutely GORGEOUS, Jas, this is STUNNING!

    Happy Holiday Hugs,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow Jas. Your card is stunning. I love your style. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  30. beautiful card!! love all the different elements/embellies you used to jazz it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow, cool card and so sassy and even a bit sexy! happy holidays and hope you reach your 100! Glad to help!

    ReplyDelete
  32. oo-la-la! Santa baby vavavoom! I love the touch of the feather! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  33. ooo lala Jas! Super cute card! Love how shabby chic it turned out and always love your coloring! fantastik job girl!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Such fun details and wonderful embellishments, really great card :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...