Monday, December 12, 2011

Mistletoe Christmas card using Kenny K. stamped Image

Hey Everyone,
      Christmas is so near eeek!!! Not done shopping and wrapping ugghh! Everytime BER starts, the time flies so wicked fast. But it's weird that I love it, lol! Anyhoo, I have a card to share and I used Mistletoe by Kenny K. I colored her with my copic markers and then on all the whites on her I used my favorite easy to use Sakura clear gel pen then added glossy accents. I used my sewing machine to stitched the base of the card and other background papers. I love the outcome of it, although I'm just lazy to use my machine as often as I want to. So I sewed all the edges with zigzag and running stitch. I distressed all the edges with my distress ink Walnut stain. I used Bo Bunny Blitzen papers and then stamped the image Christmas tree by Inkadinkado clear stamps on one of the background paper. For the sentiment, I used kaisercraft clear stamps. For embellishments just added ribbon and rose flower. That's it, I hope you like this card.



See you next time. Hugs, Jas

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Jas, she one hot Ms Santa in that outfit... love the coloring and the all those cute papers and embellies you used on this card.... Totally awesome......
    Yep, the days are flying by can't wait until it's over....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...