Friday, January 25, 2013

You are the ONLY ONE for me

Hey Everyone,
     I made a card today for MFT Guest Designer contest! The winner will win over $200 in stamp sets and die-namics who wouldn't want that right! So here I am trying my luck and I gave my best with the sketch that they provided. This time I didn't use any image just sentiment from MFT...that alone I made myself challenged, lol! I embossed the sentiment using embossing powder and heating tool. The patterned paper that I used was from Prima Nature Garden. I added some embellishments and flowers to finish the card. Also, I sprayed some perfect pearls with water on the card to make it shimmery but too bad the picture doesn't show how shimmery it is.

     Since it's already given that I love MFT products. It's not gonna be hard to represent these products, I always use MFT products especially MFT dies on most of the projects that I make. I love them and would be so honor to showcase their stuff if I would be given a chance. So here it is I hope you like this card that I made :)

If you want to join the challenge from MFT Guest Designer contest: Click here!


My Card:



Here's the sketch:

Entering this card for the following challenge:

Thank you for stopping by!
Hugs,
Jas





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...