Thursday, January 10, 2013

Birthday memories...

Hello there crafty friends,
             I hope you all are doing great free of sickness that's been going around lately. My kids are sick for almost a week now with on and off fever. My first time experiencing this kind of flu sickness with my kids and it's a horrible feeling to see your kids miserable and on top of that with on and off fever. I feel like the flu is playing games with me...and it's no fun. I just can't wait for my kids to see them free of flu and be happy not crying 24/7. I'm feeling the flu too but not as bad as my kids are feeling which in a way I'm thankful or else I don't know how I will take care of them.

             Anyhoo, I'm here to share a card for The Rubber Buggy. I used the image by Magnolia stamp Cool Edwin. I colored the image with my copic markers and then fussy cut the image. The patterned paper that I used was from Simple stories Happy day. For embellishment I just added twine and for the instant camera die that I used was from Lil inkers design. That's about it I hope you like this card that I made.


The product that I used for this card you can find it here @ The Rubber Buggy store
Magnolia stamps:

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs Jas 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...