Saturday, January 12, 2013

Lyra's Journey Mini Album- using MME Dolled up papers

Hey Everyone,
    I'm back and really can't wait to share this mini album with you all. I made this for my daughter and her name is Lyra. I fell in love with the paper called MME Dolled up. I thought to myself I really need to make a mini out of this paper and also first time for me to used a 6x6 paper pad to make a mini. I had a lot of fun and my main goal here in this mini is to put photos. So that's what I did and no tags or flip pages etc...I used medium chipboards on all of the pages. To cut the chipboard I used TH die for the front and back then the inside pages I used the Tag shape chipboard that I purchased from Michaels.  I used mainly the embellishments that I have in my stash, I've wanted to incorporate as much embellishments as I can because it's getting old and really need to use them more. Also, I made some flowers using the patterned paper and the dies that I used were from MFT and Papertrey Ink. I hope you enjoy and inspire you to create a mini album.

 I had to cover the photos for privacy reasons, thank you.

If you want to see the mini album in a video: Click here


Thank you for stopping by!
Hugs, 
Jas










3 comments:

  1. THIS. IS. GORGEOUS! I absolutely love it. You did an amazing job! :)

    Luvs,
    Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful album. I feel so inspired, now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! What an inspiring album! Thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...