Wednesday, January 9, 2013

You are my heart...

Hi Everyone,
     I made a card for The Rubber Buggy challenge. The challenge is your top 3 from 2012 incorporated in a project. My top 3 are DIES, EMBELLISHMENTS & DESIGNER PAPER. I can go on with the list that I like to use to incorporate with my project, I'm sure we all are :) Anyhoo, this is my card I used Cocco with present and I love how versatile this image can be. I colored this cute bear with copic markers and then fussy cut the image. The designer paper that I used was Pink Paislee and for the embellishmenst are flat back pearl beads, punched butterflies and my handmade flower. For the dies I used MFT die-namics and then I added doilie and sentiment. I hope you like this card that I made for this challenge.


Products I used for this card you can find it here @ The Rubber Buggy store

Magnolia stamp:

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs Jas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...