Monday, January 21, 2013

I'm so in LOVE with you...

Hey Everyone,
     I'm back to share a layout project that I made for MFT Scrap Sketch. This is my daughter when she was 3 or 4 months old when this picture was taken. I just happened to find the perfect color paper for this photo. So I went ahead and start making a layout using MFT sketch.

      I used S.E.I. design papers for this layout and then I used some of the MFT products Behind the camera die-namicsDainty Lace Border die-namics and for stamps I used the new Lovey dovey sentiments. I added some embellishments using buttons to make a flower shapes and then I stamped the sentiment using my white embossing powder. Then to finish it off I sewed some of the edges on this layout and I really like how it turned out. I hope you enjoy this project that I made.

If you want to see on a video on  how I made this project: Click here
If you want to join the MFT scrap sketch here's the link: Click here





Here's the layout sketch:



I'm entering this layout for the following challenge(s):





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...