Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Thank you - Assembly line cards

Hey Everyone,
   I made an assembly line card and wanted to share these cards with you. I had fun making these cute cards and no coloring this time. I made this kind of flower pot last year and I can't get over how cute it is, so I made it again. It's a Thank you card that I made for some people and I wanted them to know that we appreciate all the help that they've given us. Anyhoo, I used the papertrey ink die for the flower and pardon me I don't remember the name of this cute die. Then the flower pot I used my spellbinders, the patterned paper was from MME Breeze and the sentiment was from Hero arts. I used my decorative scissor for the scalloped edges and I used Recollection's kraft for the base of the card that's pretty much it! It was so fun creating these and it's nice to be able to use my dies more and more, lol! I hope you like these cards that I made :)

Here's the video on how I created this assembly card: click here


The Size of the card that I used:
4"x5 1/2" - base
3 3/4" x 5 1/4" - the white cardstock
3.1/2" x 5" - the patterned paper
then for the base for the flower is 2"x3"
You can use any embellishments or stamp image that you have,enjoy!






Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Jas


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful flower pot Jas....
    How are you doing my friend.... Hope all is well with you and can't wait to see more of your exciting crafty creations for this new year...
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these cards. Could you give dimensions on the card and the layers please? I don't have the dies you used but maybe I can find something on my cricut cartridges.I loved the papers! These would be cute Get Well cards also.Come visit my blogspot...carolwatsonscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol, I have updated it already, thank you so much!
      Hugs,
      Jas

      Delete
  3. Hi I was wondering for the flowers do you buy the flowers or did you make them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chloe,
      Thank you, I make them myself using Papertrey ink die flower bloom.
      Hugs,
      Jas

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...