Friday, January 4, 2013

My December Daily album for 2012

Hey Everyone,
      I made this December Daily album last month and I was going to post this here when I print all my photos. But I decided to skip the photos just for privacy and decided just to show the finished album that I made. You won't be seeing the numbers supposedly from 1-25 the 25 days before xmas because when I took this album I didn't adhere the numbers yet because I want to make sure I have enough room for the photos first.      

      Anyhoo, in this album I used the Simple stories 25 days and I used my binder that I purchase for ONE dollar. I was ecstatic about the binder the quality of it is AWESOME! I got a bunch of those binders to use it for my dies and some of my Tim holtz stamps and then I decided to make an album out of that binder. I made a lot of pockets, tags, flip pages in this album the usual style that I made in the past. I decided to make this album like few days before December starts really quick, it took me three days to finish it. I just want to use the paper kit and I'm glad that I finally used it and happy with the result. This album I can fit atleast 55 pictures like mini size photos. I hope you like this album that I made and I hope you enjoy it.

If you want to see this album you can visit my youtube channel and here's the link: December daily album 2012








Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs Jas


Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...