Friday, January 18, 2013

Gone CRAZY on canvas #1 - using Kenny K. stamps (Cabaret)

Hey Everyone,
    Happy late friday! Something new that I'm into lately and I wanted to share with you my very first canvas project! I was in the mood for experimenting and here's what I came up with. What I did here even a toddler can do it, lol! I was overwhelmed on where to start with this project so I thought to myself just try using paint for now and see how it goes. So that's how I started painting and literally just put paint everywhere that's how lost I was with this project, lol! Then I used my heating tool to dry off the paint and then use some of my clear stamps to add designs in this project. After that I sealed with mod podge and then I started adding embellishments and kenny K stamped image. The image named was Cabaret and I colored her with copics and then I added rose to make it look like she's holding it. So that's my experienced on using canvas, lol! Although,my project was a bit odd but I like it :) Also, it gave me an idea to have my kids create somewhat similar to this one for their dad since his bday is coming up. I hope you like my experimenting on this project and have a nice weekend!

If you want to see it on a video this finished canvas project: Click here

 
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Jas

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...