Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Our Condolences/Sympathy Card

Hey Everyone,
      I made this card really quick for someone's friend who passed away. I had to cover the name as you can see in the picture for privacy. I just used some of my scraps and went and look for some card sketch. I added some butterfly using MS punch, white ribbon and handmade flowers and added some bling and then here it is...I hope you like this card.


If you want to see on how I created this Card click HERE

Thanks, for looking!
Hugs, Jas

Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas

1 comment:

  1. Elegant card Jas - I just posted one sympathy card too yesterday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...