Friday, June 22, 2012

I'm Here for You Card...using Gorjuss stamp

Hello there,
Happy Friday Everyone! Time is flying by so quickly we're almost at the end of JUNE!!! Summer is definitely here in Massachusetts and we're having a blast so far. My kids are loving it inspite of the heat and sweat, lol! Anyhoo, I made a card using Gorjuss girls ( I gave you my Heart). I paper pieced her from her hair, arms, dress, socks and even the paper that she's holding. I used the patterned paper from MME (Fine and Dandy). Then for the embellishments I used from Recollections and some handmade flowers that I made using the MFT die-namics rolled roses. I also added lace trim on the side of the front paper and punched some border using my EK punch. I used MFT for the sentiment.  That's about it, I hope you like this card that I made.

Here's the VIDEO if you want to see on how I created this card.




Have a happy weekend!
Hugs, Jas

Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas

2 comments:

  1. Awsome card / video... I really enjoy your creations you sure are one of my best idols....
    I wish they would make digis on those Gorjuss images? They sure are cute!
    Enjoy your Friday and crafty weekend~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...