Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Father's Day (Best Dad Ever)...Tag/Bookmark

Hello there,
          What a busy day we had today! My son had his first dental appt. and oh boy he did awesome as a first timer :) He just talked on everybody there...hehehe...When something new like that about to happen I always prepare my kids...like talking to them what are they going to expect when they see a doctor or anything. I just want to make sure they won't get scared or surprise, so far so good :D

         Anyway, Father's day is just around the corner. So I decided to make a tag/bookmark for my honey since he likes to read books. I used my TH die (Tag, Bookplates), and manila cardstock is the best to work with distressing so far. It holds whatever I threw on that paper, awesome paper to work with. I pretty match created the same technique that I love. I used different brand of stamps to get the design that I want in my head. After I'm happy with the design that I created. I start applying distressing inks all over the tag. I added shimmer by using Perfect Pearls and sprayed some water to seal it. Just to make sure that the shimmer will stay and won't smudge. I applied Mod Podge another thing that I love to use on pretty much on any project that I create.  Then just some yarns. I hope you like this tag I created and inspire you to create one :)


If you want to see on how I created this tag click HERE.

Thanks, for looking!
Hugs, Jas


Most of my creations or projects are have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas

2 comments:

  1. Super awesome tag... love your craftwork you are so detailed with your creations....

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your creations you are so talented , thank you for sharing xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...