Friday, June 8, 2012

A little something...

Hey Everyone,
      Happy Friday! I made a card using Sweet November stamp Fairwee's Josie's Cupcake. (C.C. Designs).  I had so much fun coloring her and her cupcake. I colored her with my copics and then paper pieced her dress and the cupcake liner. I added shimmery on her wings, her shoes, all the edges of the papers even on the sentiment. My sentiment is from C.C.designs as well. Some of the shimmers I added glossy accent. On her cupcake I added white 3D fabric paint. To make it look like sprinkles :)  I used some papers from my stash and Bazzill cardstock then I added Big Ribbon and I used my Spellbinder Nestabilities Lacey Circles. Still my only spellbinder, lol! Everytime, I go to Michaels or any craft store near by I always looked at it and grab it. Then when I'm about to pay, I always ended up not getting it. I just don't know why I do that most of the time. I always think about my cricut I can use it to make shapes in any size unlike the spellbinder so limited. But mind you I really like dies, love them all! Also, when I'm making a card I always tell myself I should have gotten it. It would be nice with that border...oh well, I hope next time I'll get some spellbinders hehehe...Anyway, I used my EK success Circle punch to punched the cardstocks all the way through the front flap of the card. So it will create sort of like a window then I stamped the sentiment inside of the card. So that's how I created this cute card.

                                             Click HERE to see on how I created this card :)


Thanks, for looking!
Hugs, Jas

I'm entering this card for the following challenge(s):


Most of my creations are have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel (Craftgalore108). I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas

3 comments:

  1. Cute cute Jas! love the purple/black combo..
    Her paper piece outfit and cupcake liner is just sooo perfect..... Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card, lovely color combination, Thanks for joining us at 7 kids Challenge blog, hugs, Frances.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet card! Thank you for joining us at ATS
    Hugs
    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...