Monday, June 11, 2012

Hey Girl... card using TGF Miss Anya Bags

Hey Everyone,
     Happy Monday, I hope you all had a great weekend. I'm gonna be busy this week lots of appointments for my kiddos. Hopefully, I will manage to make a card but will see...I made this card using Jen Shults Card Sketch. For the stamped image I used one of the Miss Anya Bags. I colored her with my copic markers and paper pieced her bag matching the patterned paper that I used. I love the simplicity in this card. It really helps sometimes when you just have a sketch that you can follow. I usually make my own layout for the most part.

      It was easy to create and usually it takes me pretty much the whole day just to create one card. Well, on and off because of my kids they're young needs my attention all the time. It's not like I can sit in my craft area and have a long break hehehe...It's not like that at all but I'm happy and can't complain with all what's going on with my life as a full time mom. I love every minute spending time with my kids knowing that I'm here watching them 24/7 makes me feel 100% happy and feel better. Less worry in the outside world...but they'll be going to school soon, I will mostly have to deal with  myself  on seperation anxiety, lol! My son is sooo ready for school, he can't wait really. Anyway, I got carried away here with my personal life hehehe...I hope you like this card that I made.

If you want to see on how I created this card click HERE

Thanks, for looking!
Hugs, Jas

I'm entering this card for the following challenge(s):

Most of my creations or projects are have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Your coloring is just amazing and I love the papers you used! Thanks for joining us for this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Jas! Love her paper piece bag! great colours and layout....
    Enjoy your day and let me know when you receive your package...
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty and sweet card on the image and the colors :)

    aged care courses

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...