Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day 12x12 Layout

Hey Everyone,
        Happy Father's day to all the dad's out there! I just finished this 12x12 layout that I made for my honey...just last night :) We were busy yesterday morning and we took the kids swimming. So glad that I managed to finish this layout or else that wouldn't be good, lol! Anyways, I tried to take a picture of this layout outside and inside our house but I just couldn't seem to get the right photo that I want. Oh well, what can i do... I used the paper pad from Recollections Portobello Road. I used TH paper rossettes then just added some pieces of paper for the back of the photos. Added little buttons and ripped some part of the paper cuz' I like to be a bit grungy :) That's pretty much what I did...I hope you like this layout that I made.

If you want to see on how I created this layout click HERE.

Thanks, for looking!
Hugs, Jas

Most of my creations or projects have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel Craftgalore108 . I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas

3 comments:

  1. Hello Jas~
    What a pretty layout... love all those rosettes!
    BTW - did you receive your box?
    Enjoy your day with the family~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shirl, Yes I did I sent you an email last sat. maybe it went in your spam. I will resend it again...Thank you so much, you're so sweet to send me those :)

      Delete
  2. hi jas! great layout! so amazing that you did it last minute too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...