Friday, June 1, 2012

Happy Birthday!


Hi Everyone,
 Wow, we're half way of the year, time flies! I have a quick card to share and I used TGF Miss Anya Garland. Colored her with my copic markers and I used lace trim, beads, & buttons. My first time using the Papertrey ink dies and I loved it! Then for the background I used Echo park papers and Bazzil cardstock. I embossed the plain colored cardstock using my sizzix embossing folder. Then I added sentiment from Some odd girl. I hope you like this one!

Click HERE if you want to see the making of this card.

(Oldest Items that I used are my Lace trim, sentiment stamp, flat back pearl beads.)
Thanks, for looking!
Hugs, Jas

I'm entering this card for the following challenge(s):


Click here for my: BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY!

Most of my creations are have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel (Craftgalore108). I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas

4 comments:

  1. So cute!! Love the papers! Great layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Jas!
    The image is adorable, great colouring and love all those embellies and the papers too.. Woo hoo only 3 more before you reach your goal..... I'm crossing fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice card and some lovely papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jas,
    I really like the way you did the corners of your card,great idea!!! Have a nice weekend
    Hugs Trish

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...