Friday, May 11, 2012

You Totally Rock!


Hello there,

        Happy Friday everyone! So here I am again and with another card to share with you. I used CC Leslie TGF rubber stamps. I made this card for not knowing what the theme is going to be, I just want to color her up with my copics, lol!  Then I added glitters to make it look like it has nice matted edge.  I used some of my scraps for the background and I also used the sentiment from the TGF. I added glitters and glossy accents on the flower to make it sparkle and added button for the center.  Another simple card as always had fun creating it. I hope you like this one.

To see the Tutorial Video for this card Click HERE
Thanks, for looking!
Hugs, Jas

Entering this card for the following challenge(s):



3 comments:

  1. cool card!! love the image and your colouring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool card - loving the pink and black combo! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card!Thank you for joining us at ATS wednesday challenge
    Hugs
    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...