Sunday, May 13, 2012

A Mother's Day Vintage Layout


Hey Everyone,

    Happy Mother’s day to all the mom’s out there. I wanted to share this Vintage Layout that I just finish and really glad that I’m able to finish it today. I made a  12x12 layout with a photo of my mom, I hope she’s looking down and like what I did :) Her photo I believe she was 18yrs. old.  Happy Mother’s day, mom! You may no longer here with us but I know you still watching over us. I love you and miss you sooo much!

    I started it with the patterned paper from K&Company and then most of the embellishments that you see in this layout were from Recollections, Prima, Wild Orchids, frame from Michaels dollar bin, the butterflies from my stash. I ripped the edges and distressed it with my distress ink Walnut stain then added gold paint on it. Then I added lace and doilies and I heat embossed the sentiments with gold embossing powder. Pretty simple and I love how it turned out. I hope you like this layout that I made and see you next time.

To see Tutorial Video for this layout Click HERE






Thanks, for looking!
Hugs, Jas

Note: Most of my creations are have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel (Craftgalore108). I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas


3 comments:

  1. What a pretty pic of your mom in her younger days... great vintage card Jas!.
    Hope you enjoyed your Mother's Day too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Vintage layout, lovely photo of your mom...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...