Monday, May 7, 2012

Summer Fun!


Hey Scrappy Friends,
                   Happy Monday! I’m here to share a card for you today, I used TGF Oliver & Amelia rubber stamps. I thought of using these two adorable stamps that I haven’t use and so here is my card. Colored them with my copics and added some glossy accents on Oliver’s swimming gears his floater, the ball and also on Amelia’s swimsuit too but it doesn’t show on the picture.  Anyhoo, I had fun coloring them as always. The background paper was from Echo park SUMMER DAYS.  The sun and the sentiment are from Michael’s dollar bin stamps. Then I just added a heart button just for fun! Very simple and I hope you like it.

To see the Tutorial Video for this card Click: HERE

Thank you for looking!
Hugs, Jas

I'm entering this card for the following challenge(s):


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...