Thursday, May 24, 2012

"HI" - handmade card using TGF CC Madden

Hey Everyone,
    Eeeek, I made this card for the TGF Farm Fresh Friday and I only have few hours left! I used TGF CC Madden. The theme was Black and White with 1 other color. I used Kaiserkraft paper for the background and silver foil. I chose Silver as the other color :) I dry embossed the silver background and added doilie behind it and added tag that I cut from my cricut machine. Flowers and rolled roses that I made using mft die-namics. Distress all the edges with black soot and ripped the other side of the paper and for CC Madden I colored her using my copic markers and sakura silver gel and then added black flat pearl bead on the side. I hope you like this card that I made.

Video tutorial for this card Click HERE.

Thanks, for looking!
Hugs, Jas

I'm entering this card to the following challenge(s):

Click here for my: BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY!

Most of my creations are have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel (Craftgalore108). I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...