Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Bloom Where You Are Planted


Hi Everyone,

       A rainy wednesday here at MA, but I have something to share with you today. This time I used Pretty Patches from Belle’s and Whistles clear stamps. Another cute stamp, I really enjoyed coloring her  with my copics and tried really hard to match the background paper that I used and it’s from my scraps J I used my Martha Stewart punch butterflies, love this punch! Then I just pop them all up to make it look 3D. Even some of the flowers I tried to copy and just make it look 3D as well. Added sakura gel pen my favorite and glossy accents on the butterflies punched. The sentiment is from MFT. I hope you like this one, have a nice day!

To see the Tutorial Video for this card Click HERE


Thank you for looking!
Hugs,Jas

I'm entering this card for the following challenge(s):


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...