Monday, May 21, 2012

Hello Kitty 11"x 14" Layout


Hey Everyone,

    I’m back with another layout to share and this time it’s all about the cuteness. This layout that I made is for my niece, she’s celebrating her birthday this month. Yes, I have a ton of nieces and nephews so you guys are going to get tired of hearing me saying it over and over, lol! Anyhoo, so I made this for her because she likes Hello Kitty and she does Ballet and I thought of why not combine the two things that she likes, right. So that’s how I started creating this cute layout for her. The size of this layout is 11”x14” it’s the size of the frame that I used. So the chipboard that comes with the frame that’s what I used for the base to keep it sturdy. I actually had a hard time finding the right background pattern paper for Hello Kitty. So I decided to go for just plain with a little designed on it…so little that you can’t really see it on the picture but on my video tutorial you will see the design of the background paper. I used the Recollections paper and I used another patterned paper called Pink Plaid for the border and it’s from Recollections as well. It’s really nice combination for Hello Kitty theme and perfectly turned out the way I wanted and pictured it.  I used my cricut cartridge Hello Kitty Font to cut the HK Ballerina the size was 5". I added some sparkles and glossy accents on HK dress and shoes. Of course, I won’t forget adding my doilies and some embellishments lace trims, pearl bead trim, rhinestones, mulberry flowers, butterflies using my Martha’s S. punches. I also stamped on the background paper with my clear stamps swirls and I used Jenni Bowlin inks. It was addition on the layout not so boring…well, I think I over do it this time, lol! I didn’t put a photo because I wanted to surprise my niece and my sister at the same time.

Alright, I think this really long for me now, lol! Click HERE  for you to see on how I created this layout, enjoy watching :)


Thanks, for looking!
Hugs, Jas

Click here for my:  BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY!

Most of my creations are have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel (Craftgalore108). I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas


4 comments:

  1. Cute layout Jas.. And of course any girl's fav too HKitty... love aLl the blooms on it...
    Yippee you aLmost there on your giveaway... Post your candy back that should catch attention!
    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shirl! I know sometimes I forget to repost it...it's taking awhile can't wait to be done with that I have another one coming up...thanks for reminding me :) Hugs, Jas

      Delete
  2. i always love hellokittty!!! done with your video tutorials.. :) thank you for sharing, jas!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...