Friday, May 18, 2012

Simple and Elegant Gift card holder


Hey Everyone,

     Happy Friday! I wanted to share this gift card holder that I made. These are actually for my niece for her sixteen bday next month. I really like how it turned out, it’s so simple and elegant at the same time. In fact, I like it so much I decided to add these to my etsy store :) I hope you like these gift card holders.

 ( To watch my video tutorial on how I created this card please click HERE)



Thanks, for looking!
Hugs, Jas

Note: Most of my creations are have a video tutorial and you can find my videos on my Youtube channel (Craftgalore108). I always update my Blog and my YT every time I have created a new project. Please, subscribe on my YT channel and in this blog if you haven't done it yet... so you won’t miss new ideas and giveaways in the future. xoxo Jas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...