Monday, March 19, 2012

Miss You Card using TGF Cheeky Beach

Hey Everyone,
      Another beautiful weather here in MA. 78 degrees :) I'm really excited to share this card with you and will make you look forward for the summer :) I'm loving the colorful fresh look and vintage feel of this card. I used TGF Cheeky Beach this is one of the first stamp that I bought from the TGF  and fell in love with their cute stamps and the rest are history. Believe me I don't remember coloring her up, so I decided to ink her up yesterday. I colored her with my copics and paper pieced her hair, flowers on her hair, ball, swimsuit and even her shoes. Added a little sakura gelly roll pen on her eye lids.

      For the background paper the circle one behind her I made a video tutorial on how I created the beach background before. I added spellbinder lacey circles. Then for the base background I used Bo bunny et cetera collection and used my decorative scissor edge for all the edges then distressed it with my walnut stain and back it up with black cardstock. For embellishments I added black flat pearl beads and red ribbon. For the sentiment I used my magnetic stamp alphabet by Making Memories. So that's my card for the day and I hope you like this one :)

Thank you for stopping by!
Hugs, Jas

I'm entering this card for the following challenge(s):

6 comments:

  1. Wow Jas, I love this! The colors are so rich! Really great scene. Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jas, this is ADORABLE! I really LOVE the travel theme and Cheeky Beach may just be my all-time FAVOURITE TGF stamp! She is SO cute and your shading on her hair is BEAUTIFUL!

    Hugs,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! I just love your coloring...and what perfect papers and colors!! I'm just delighted that you've joined us at 7 Kids! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jas! I just saw it over on the TGF challenge blog and had to come by for a closer look! I love the vibrant colours and the vintage look!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty love the paper! Smiles. Thanks so much for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund.
    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! And what a fabulous babe, really love this stamp! Hugs, Annelies

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...