Monday, March 5, 2012

Miracle in Progress Card using TGF Mom Anya

Hey Scrappy Friends,
     Today is monday and I hope this cold will leave us anytime soon. Anyway, here's my card for today and this is from The Greeting Farm Mom Anya. It's actually a set but I just used the Mom Anya for this card.

    I colored her with my copics and paper pieced her dress and added flower on her headband. I sewed all the edges of the background and then on the base of the card I used my Sakura Gelly roll pen to make faux stitching. I used my flower punch to add a soft touch on the card and I used dimensional paint for the center of each flower to make it look like beads. I'm trying to use all my old papers and scraps so I don't know what brand this one is. I used martha s. punch for the middle border and then I used my sizzix die to cut the scalloped oval and then embossed it with my textured folder. I used Bazzil bling for all the plain cardstock.


    I used my MFT fancy flourish die to make the beautiful flourish on the front of the card and I used the negative of it inside my card. I added flowers from my punch on the bottom of the flourish. I really like how it turned out and then I just added a white cardstock to have a space for writing. I hope you like this idea by using the negative of your die cuts so can use both at the same time.



Thank you for stopping by!
Hugs, Jas

I'm entering this card to the following challenge(s):


4 comments:

  1. Totally pretty... love that purple pierce dress...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw your youtube videos and I'm totally inspired! I <3 your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...